Kapil Sharma goes public with tweet on girlfriend Ginny - Five facts about his mystery woman
Popular comedian Kapil Sharma posted a tweet on Saturday morning making public his relationship with longtime girlfriend Bhavneeth Chatrarth, who goes by the nickname Ginny.
He posted a photo confessing his love to her: “…She completes me .. love u ginni .. please welcome her .. I love her so much."
Here are five things to know about Kapil Sharma’s mystery woman, Bhavneeth Chatrarth:
1) They knew each other since college days in Chandigarh; Kapil apparently used to direct Ginni is several drama projects.
2) They came together at a comedy show ‘Hans Baliye”.
3) They have been in a relationship for the past few years. While he tried to keep it under wraps, Ginny would often share photos with Kapil and his family.
4) His brother had told a Hindi newspaper that the couple were engaged and would marry. Kapil’s Bollywood plans reportedly delayed marriage.
5) Ginny was also bitten by the acting bug. But as Kapil’s mom reportedly was not keen on that she dropped acting and is busy with her father in his business.
Will not say she is my better half .. she completes me .. love u ginni .. please welcome her .. I love her so much:) pic.twitter.com/IqB6VKauM5
— KAPIL (@KapilSharmaK9) March 18, 2017